With a G Coupler grease gun coupler, you won’t be struggling anymore!
Here’s why …
The Alemite grease nipple design revolutionised the chore of greasing joints. Grease nipples have been around for over 80 years. This despite various weaknesses.
- grease leaking out the sides of the coupler during greasing – leaving you wondering how much grease is going into the joint
- the coupler detaching under pressure, forcing you to hold the coupler in place during greasing
- the coupler locking onto the nipple when back pressure remains in the delivery line, making it very difficult to remove
- couplers typically have a short service life – they are regarded as a throw away consumable.
Replace your existing coupler with a G Coupler and experience easy greasing…
- No mess or wasted grease! Grease goes in the joint, not on the machine.
- No having to hold the coupler in place while greasing.
- No struggling to keep the grease coupler aligned while operating the grease gun.
- No ripping your knuckles trying to detach a stuck grease coupler.
- Extended service life.
When a tool works well, you’ll use it. Leaking and stuck couplers, are the leading causes of greasing frustration and substandard machinery greasing maintenance. With the G Coupler grease coupler, the grease goes into the joint, not around the nipple. When you use a G Coupler Grease Gun Coupler, your machines will be well greased, reducing wear and tear. All that for the price of a grease coupler. It’s a No Brainer.