Call for price
1″ Air Operated Diaphragm Pump
Diaphragm Pump suitable for Fuel and oil including waste oil.
Max flow rate of 211 lt/min.
Manufactured in USA
For more information call Gary at 086-253-2715
Fillrite 1 Inch Air Operated Diaphragm Pump
1/2 “ Polypropylene Air Operated Diaphragm Pump for the everyday transfer of AdBlue, water mild chemicals, coolants and pesticides. Up to 66 lt/min. Pump Type: Non-Metallic Air Operated Double Diaphragm Model.
- Pump Type: Metallic Air-Operated Double Diaphragm
- Maximum Flow Rate (Flooded Inlet) : 56 gpm (211 lpm)
- Maximum Material Inlet Pressure 10 psi (.69 bar)
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Air Consumption (@ 40 p.s.i): 1.12 cfm / gallon (approx.)
- Displacement/Cycle @ 100 PSI: 0.22 gal (0.83 lit)
- Maximum Suction Lift: Dry 14 ft / Wet 29 ft
- Maximum Particle Size: 3/16″ dia (4.8 mm)
Fill-Rite products are fully ATEX approved.